Whether you’re a maker or a product company, you can use a Berg Devkit to prototype and produce your own connected products.
For a one-off prototype, as the backbone of your next Kickstarter project, or as the platform to scale up your product when you go to market; the Berg Devkit is perfectly suited for products with low bandwidth and low power requirements.
The Berg Devkit Contains…
- 2 x Berg Devshields
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 Power Cable (with UK & international power adapters)
- 1 Berg Bridge
Available in the Store now.
Berg Devshield Specs
- Stacking headers for Arduino
- Hardware SPI compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega and Leonardo
- 3.3V and 5V tolerant SPI bus
- 128 x 32 White on Black OLED display
- Onboard 3.3V DC supply powered directly from 5V supply on Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- EM357 based Zigbee module with chip antenna and Berg firmware
- Circuit design and layout released as Open Source Hardware.
- Raspberry Pi Devshield stacks directly onto the Pi.
- Onboard 3.3v supply powered directly from 5v line on the Raspberry Pi.
- Extra SPI pins expose interface for easy connection to mbed LPC1768.